Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Scaling Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise (DO280) – Version 4.10 – New Release
Red Hat Training & Certification has announced the release of Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Scaling Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise (DO280) for version 4.10. This course teaches how to configure, troubleshoot and manage Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. topics critical to the successful adoption of Kubernetes for Enterprise customers.
OpenShift bridges platform, application, and developer services on top of Kubernetes and Red Hat Enterprise Linux CoreOS, adding extensibility features such as logging, monitoring, and security. Customers moving from other Kubernetes deployment will quickly appreciate the enhanced capabilities engineered into Red Hat’s platform.
- Transitioning to the updated courseware provides the following benefits:
- Updated OAuth checks in the lab scripts to work with the 4.10 lab and updated references to latest tooling version
- Updated JSONpath check in the lab scripts to get CPU usage as well as updated commands
- More than 30 bugs have been closed, which includes improvement to content
- The entire coursebook has been reviewed for technical accuracy
Training Delivery Modes :
ILT, VT, ROLE, RHLS