Bridge the gap between education and industry
Red Hat Academy (RHA) is an Academic partnership from Red Hat, executed free of cost in Higher Educational Institutions. Red Hat® Academy provides a curriculum to help education institutions keep pace with the demands of industry. Rather than learning theoretical skills, students learn practical skills based on use cases from thousands of enterprise implementations. It intends to provide the next generation of IT talent with free access to a range of Red Hat’s training courses and certification exams
RHA turns academic institutions into centers for enterprise-ready talent by equipping them with Red Hat Training. This comes in the form of an online curriculum (Enterprise Linux, IT Automation, Containers, Cloud & Middleware), value-added courses, hands-on lab practices, internships, performance-based testing and global certifications.
IPSR is the best training partner of Red Hat in Asia Pacific with 37 National and International awards, including ‘Red Hat Academy – APAC Award’ -2018.
IPSR has initiated RHAs in 60+ Higher Educational Institutions and associates with 500+ educational institutions including Universities and Autonomous colleges. Under Red Hat Academy activities, IPSR is providing Hands-on Training, International Certifications, Value-added / Add-on Courses, Virtual Internships and Placement support to RHA Colleges.
Educational Institutions / Universities can click here to apply for a Free Red Hat Academy Partnership
Why Red Hat Academy?
Red Hat Academy has a number of benefits designed to help students reach their academic and career potential.
Benefits to College:
- Free Industrial tie-up & MOU with Red Hat, the World’s leading Open Source Company
- Hands-on Linux curriculum for Academic Institutions
- Value-Added Courses, Internships & Global IT Certification programmes
- Industrial Webinars / Seminars / Workshops by Red Hat & IPSR
- Better placements for students – Can attract more Linux companies for Campus recruitment
- Prepare your students with the foundational skills necessary to embark on other technology topics
Benefits to Faculty members
- Teach best-in-class IT curriculum for system administrators and developers.
- Validate your knowledge with discounted Red Hat certification exams.
- Stay current with curriculum updates.
- Keep learning with no-cost access to select video classroom courses.
- Run your curriculum and labs effectively with Red Hat program support
Benefits to Students:
- Learn in-demand skills, Free Learning materials / online courseware from Red Hat (Linux, Automation, Containers, Middleware and Cloud)
- Get certified with discounted exams by the leader in open source
- Choose your best learning style with multiple courseware formats
- Gain valuable experience with hands-on lab environments
- Connect with Red Hat instructors and students in the Red Hat Learning Community
- Prepare for a career in IT, Placement support to RHCE certified students from ‘IPSR Jobs’ through 1500+ tie-up companies
- Free Webinars & Technical sessions from Red Hat / IPSR
- Certified candidates will get a preference in Paid Internships & Job opportunities offered by Red Hat and associated companies
- Students will be transformed into “trained freshers” which will add more value to their CV. Recruiters always prefer such trained freshers
- Free membership sign up in Red Hat
- No-cost membership to qualifying universities, with easy online program enrollment.
- Industry-leading curriculum that includes Linux, cloud, and middleware to help students acquire cutting-edge, job-relevant IT skills.
- Discounted Red Hat exams for instructors and students.
- Multiple student courseware formats that include e-book, printed, or HTML.
- Flexible lab options to help academies accommodate their students.
- Instructor training through no-cost Red Hat Video Classroom Courses.
- Globally standardized materials available through the new web-based Academy portal and order process
Curriculum Under Red Hat Academy
Red Hat Academy offers a range of curriculum and certification offerings
- CORE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION –Red Hat Enterprise Linux
(Learn to deploy, administer, manage, and secure Red Hat Enterprise Linux)
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)
- Red Hat System Administration II (RH134)
- Red Hat System Administration III Linux Automation (RH294)
2.MIDDLEWARE DEVELOPMENT- Embrace modern infrastructure by mastering middleware applications.
- Red Hat Application Development I Programming in Java EE (AD183)
- Red Hat Application Development Implementing Microservices Architectures (DO283)
3.CLOUD COMPUTING-Support organizational movement to the cloud
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110)
- Introduction to OpenShift Applications (DO101)
- Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180)
Free HTML Contents of these curriculam are available in the RHALP( Red Hat Academy Learning Platform). Students can go through these contents and take advantage of these free resources. Other than self paced learning, if the students are looking for instructor-led training of the above listed courses, IPSR can provide hands-on training (On-campus / Online) to Red Hat Academy at a very minimal cost
Global IT Certifications at a subsidised rate
The following industry demanded Global Certifications are available through Red Hat Academy at a subsidised rate
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) EX200
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) EX300
- Red Hat Certified Enterprise Application Developer (RHCEAD) EX183
- Red Hat Certified Enterprise Microservices Developer (RHCEMD) EX283
Click to know more about Emerging Opportunities in IT and Importance of Red Hat Certifications
The list of our recent Red Hat Academies
- Marian College, Kuttikkanam: RHA of the Year 2017 Award Winner
- Ahalia School of Engineering & Technology, Palakkad
- Al-Ameen College, Edathala
- Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirapally
- Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada
- Assumption College, Autonomous, Kottayam
- AWH Engineering College,Calicut
- Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College (BVM), Cherpunkal, Pala
- Bishop Chulaparambil Memorial College, Kottayam
- Carmel Polytechnic College,Alappuzha
- Christ College, Autonomous, Irinjalakuda
- College Of Engineering, Kalloppara
- College of Engineering, Aranmula, Pathanamthitta
- College of Engineering, Muttathara, Thiruvananthapuram
- College of Engineering, Perumon, Kollam
- Eranad Knowledge City Technical Campus
- Federal Institute of Science and Technology(FISAT), Ernakulam
- Government College of Engineering, Cherthala
- Government Engineering College, Barton Hill, Thiruvananthapuram
- Government Polytechnic College, Purapuzha
- Government Residential Women’s Polytechnic College,Payyanur
- JDT Islam College of Arts and Science, Calicut
- K. Karunakaran Memorial Model Polytechnic College, Thrissur
- KCC Institute Of Technology and Management, Greater Noida
- Kottayam Institute of Technology & Science, Kottayam
- Lourdes Matha College of Science and Technology,Trivandrum
- Mahaguru Institute of Technology, Mavelikkara
- Mangalam College Of Engineering, Ettumanoor
- Mar Baselios Christian College of Engineering and Technology,Kuttikanam
- Marian Engineering College, Trivandrum
- Mount Zion College of Engineering, Kadamanitta
- Muthoot Institute of Science and Technology,Ernakulam
- Mar Augusthinose College, Ramapuram
- Mets School of Engineering, Mala
- PG Wing of SBRR Mahajana First Grade College(Autonomous), Karnataka
- Providence College of Engineering, Chengannur
- PRS College Of Engineering and Technology, Trivandrum
- Ponjesly College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu
- Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Centenary College, Kolkata
- Sahrdaya College of Engineering, Kodakara, Thrissur
- Saintgits College of Engineering, Kottayam
- SNGIST Group of Institutions, North Paravur
- Sree Narayana Mangalam Institute of Management and Technology (SNMIMT), Maliankara
- Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering, Kolenchery
- Sree Narayana Institute of Technology, Kollam
- Sreepathy Institute of Management And Technology, Palakkad
- Shri Sant Gadge Baba College, Bhusawal
- St Antony’s College, Peermade
- St. Joseph’s College (Autonomous), Irinjalakuda
- St. Thomas Arts and Science College,Puthencruz,Ernakulam
- St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology, Chengannur
- ST. Joseph’s College of Engineering & Technology, Pala
- Stella Mary’s College of Engineering, Nagercoil
- Thejus Engineering College,Thrissur
- TKM College of Engineering, Kollam
- Toc H Institute of Science & Technology, Arakkunnam, Ernakulam
- T John Institute of Science and Technology, Banglore
- Union Christian College(UC College), Aluva
- Vedavyasa Institute of Technology, Malappuram
- VISAT Engineering College, Ernakulam
- Yeldo Mar Baselios College, Kothamangalam
Educational Institutions / Universities can use the form below to apply for a Free Red Hat Academy Partnership
To know more:
call (+91)9061218811 / (+91)9020592530
mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com