In this learning track, you will begin by learning technologies like Linux, Automation, Cloud, Containers, Kubernetes, Openshift, and Python and progress to Professional Penetration Testing and vulnerability assessment skills by building lab networks to practice network and application enumeration, vulnerability scanning, exploitation, privilege escalation, and lateral movement skills.
The Cloud Module will prepare you for global certification exams like RHCSA and RHCE. The Professional Penetration Tester (PENT) training is an intermediate to advanced cyber security course to equip students to learn professional penetration testing and vulnerability assessment skills by building lab networks to practice network and application enumeration, vulnerability scanning, exploitation, privilege escalation, and lateral movement skills. The course will suit both working professionals and beginners who want to upskill themselves in these trending technologies.
On completion of this course, the learner will master the concepts below:
- Administration and Automation of Linux Platform
- Container orchestration with Kubernetes
- AWS / Azure cloud platforms and applications
- Python Programming
- DevOps methodology practices and principles
- Identify, detect, and exploit any vulnerability in the target applications, networks, infrastructure, and cloud security
- Using Chat GPT and AI to optimize these tasks
This course can help you build your career Penetration Testers, Security Engineers, Security Researchers, Bug hunter, Information Security Engineers, System Administrator, and also prepare you for jobs in Automation, Cloud and DevOps.