As a result of attending this course, you will know how to configure and manage an OpenStack installation featuring all of the common, core features and services used by enterprise private/hybrid cloud customers. You will also be able to choose and customize compute, storage, networking, deployment, and application support resources and services tailored to your enterprise needs.
Participants should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Navigate and manage the control plane on the undercloud and the overcloud.
- Work with containerized overcloud infrastructure services.
- Manage necessary authentication, authorization, and security administration.
- Navigate and describe all network layers in an IaaS and all aspects of SDN design and management.
- Manage compute nodes and storage resources, including hyperconvergence.
- Troubleshoot typical OpenStack operations.
This course is intended for Linux system administrators, cloud administrators, cloud operators, and infrastructure architects interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private or hybrid cloud.