Candidates should be able to use Red Hat Ansible Tower to centrally manage your Red Hat Ansible Automation projects in a way that scales to large teams and complex enterprise installations.
Skills to be demonstrated:
- Follow recommended practices to write and manage Ansible Automation.
- Use Git to effectively manage playbooks and inventories as part of a DevOps workflow.
- Control and optimize the performance of task execution by Ansible Playbooks.
- Use filters and plugins to populate, manipulate, and manage data used by Ansible Playbooks.
- Delegate tasks for one managed host to other hosts and manage rolling updates with Ansible.
- Deploy and use Red Hat Ansible Tower to manage existing Ansible projects, playbooks, and roles at scale.
- Use the Red Hat Ansible Tower API to launch jobs from existing templates and integrate Red Hat Ansible Tower into a simple CI/CD pipeline.
This course is designed for users who need to set recommended design patterns and operate automation practices at scale, including these roles:
- DevOps engineers
- Linux system administrators, developers
- Release engineers
- Other IT professionals with basic expertise using Ansible or Red Hat Ansible Engine to automate, provision, configure, and deploy applications and services in a Linux environment