As a result of attending this course, participants should be able to use security technologies included in Red Hat Enterprise Linux to manage security risk and help meet compliance requirements.
Participants after attending the course should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Analyze and remediate system compliance using OpenSCAP and SCAP Workbench, employing and customizing baseline policy content provided with Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Monitor security-relevant activity on your systems with the kernel's audit infrastructure.
- Explain and implement advanced SELinux techniques to restrict access by users, processes, and virtual machines.
- Confirm the integrity of files and their permissions with AIDE.
- Prevent unauthorized USB devices from being used with USBGuard.
- Protect data at rest but provide secure automatic decryption at boot using NBDE.
- Proactively identify risks and misconfigurations of systems and remediate them with Red Hat Insights.
- Analyze and remediate compliance at scale with OpenSCAP, Red Hat Insights, Red Hat Satellite, and Red Hat Ansible Tower.
This course is suited for System administrators, IT security administrators, IT security engineers, and other professionals responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining, and managing the security of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems and ensuring their compliance with the organization's security policies.