The Red Hat Partner Conference was held Virtually on 04 Mar 2021. The Red Hat Asia Pacific Partner Awards 2020 had recognized partners for their continued efforts to develop innovative solutions using Red Hat technologies to meet customers needs and improve business outcomes.
This year’s partner award which we have received have not only acted as catalysts for customer success, but have been important multipliers of enterprise open source by adopting Red Hat solutions, from emerging technologies to hybrid cloud infrastructure.
Though the past few months have been challenging for the industry, it has also provided IPSR an opportunity to serve our customers better and build trust.
In today’s evolving marketplace, it is more important than ever to work openly and collaboratively to generate meaningful results for organizations throughout their cloud journey. It is great to see how technology has enabled us to remain connected, interact strongly and provide training programs to our customers.
The Conference also highlighted :
- Executive insight on the partner ecosystem and where Red Hat is headed to in the future
- Analyst and industry thought-leader perspectives on the market and Red Hat’s customers
- Expert panel discussions featuring use cases and best practices
- Awards ceremony
IPSR have received these awards for :
- Contributing to the Substantial GLS Business for 2020 – 2021
- Significant contribution in the Open Enrollment Training for 2020 – 2021