As a result of attending this course, participants should be able to use the Business Central web interface and the JBoss Developer Studio IDE to develop, test, and integrate business rules into Java applications. The business rules are written using languages that can be understood by business experts as well as software developers.
After completing the course participants should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Create business rules using the Drools declarative language.
- Create business rules using decision tables and Domain Specific Languages (DSL).
- Test business rules outside of an application.
- Integrate business rules into a Java or Java EE application.
- Debug business rules.
- Implement conflict resolution strategies for business rules.
- Implement rules tailored for Complex Event Processing (CEP).
This course is designed for :
- Business analysts and enterprise SOA architects who are responsible for creating and adapting business policies.
- Rule authors responsible for authoring and testing rules.
- Java EE application developers responsible for integrating business rules into SOA and Java EE enterprise applications.