- Making social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. as per given directions and content provided.
- Regular research on identifying effective ways of social media marketing and email marketing, by reading top blogs and following some YouTube channels.
- Posting answers on Quora website and similar forums based on information shared.
- Learning new techniques of digital marketing and implementing the same on-the-job.
- Helping with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Listing products for offline businesses on different online portals and increasing their sales.
FAQ’s in Digital Marketing Training
- What is the advantage of doing a digital marketing course?
A great grasp of digital marketing will help you excel in a career, irrespective of your track. Internet marketing is the only way forward as everything from shopping to education or meetings to even parties are digital these days. Digital marketing training is an essential skillbuilder for freshers who want to enter the workspace, people who have taken a break to rejoin work, entrepreneurs who and working professionals who want upward mobility.
- Who can join our digital marketing training and certification programmes?
If you have basic computer knowledge and a love for web trends, then yes, you would be a great fit for the course. We have different digital marketing courses in Calicut, Kochi and Kottayam to suit freshers, marketing professionals looking to upskill themselves or stay-at-home moms who want great career options to work from home.
- What are the different types of digital marketing courses on offer?
At our digital marketing training centres in Calicut, Kochi and Kottayam we offer a scalable course curriculum that covers the fundamentals as well specialised courses in SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and much more.
- Are the courses based on practical knowledge?
Our digital marketing courses in Calicut, Kochi and Kottayam are taught by mentors who walk the talk. So you will definitely get a lot of hands-on training in addition to theoretical inputs. You will also get to work on live projects of our Weberge digital marketing division making you 100% industry-ready.
- What is the duration of Digital Marketing Course?
Well, most of our certificate programmes have a short duration of 3 months. Then again, they are customised to suit individual requirements. So you could extend this if you feel you need some more hands-on training.
- Can prospective students participate in demo classes?
Sure! We can arrange demo classes if you would like to sample what you’re getting into. You can book a demo class by phoning our office.
- How is your placement assistance?
We offer 100% placement support and it is a matter of pride for us that all the students of our previous batches have been 100% placed. We also have a dedicated placement cell that is known for its unbeatable track record for IT placements.
- What are the certifications that are provided from the institute after successful completion of course?
Apart from IPSR’s own course certificate, course participants can also choose to apply for Google and Hubspot Certificates.
- Do You provide Digital Marketing internship?
We offer industry-ready internships for students who have successfully completed our programmes to help them build a career in digital marketing.
- What are the career opportunities in digital marketing?
The sky’s the limit in digital marketing. SEO experts, User Experience Designers, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Project Manager, Content Strategist, Chief Marketing Officer; these are just a few of the areas where digital marketing skills are valued.