YUVA AATMA NIRBHAR PROJECT – Summer Internship 2022
Are you really serious about doing an Internship Program which is remunerative? If “Yes” , this is for YOU! As you are aware, internships are a kick-start for your future career and Of Course if you are an Ongoing Student this is one of the golden opportunities for you to learn and expose yourself to a real time job experience. Through this Internship Program IPSR intends to provide a Part time/ Full Time nature of job for the Ongoing or Passed out students in order to equip themselves with the real time working world.
Make students self-reliant to address challenges of life, with thrust on their own capabilities and abilities
- To collaborate with the educational institutions to empower the students to make them socially productive, accountable and dynamic citizens.
- To help the students to identify their strengths, potentials and possibilities in Product Study and Marketing, Accounting Practices & their solutions and Digital Marketing.
Work from Home town (Any location in Kerala).
During this internship, the candidates will be provided with the opportunity to :
- Understand the gap between the classroom and the real work environment
- Gain an insight on the importance of financial data and how it can be managed using an accounting software
- Learn about Financial Analytics and Data Visualisation
- Develop your understanding on different taxation, accounting and GST practices
- Learn and practice the basics of Social Media Marketing/ Affiliate Marketing
- Acquire necessary skills in marketing a product of a particular company and its different marketing strategies
- Sharpen your skills, interact and learn under the guidance of professionals working within your team
- Generate self-sustainable income through prospective lead generation
- Gain industry experience from a Public Limited IT Company
- Avail Internship certificate, guidance and recommendations for career growth
Students undergoing Graduation / Post Graduation / Professional courses (preferably MBA / BBA / B.Com / M.Com) from Higher Educational Institutions in Kerala can apply.
Duties and Responsibilities of Interns
- Conducting Marketing campaigns and generating business leads
- Performing market analysis and competitor research
- Assist in promotional and marketing activities like social media, direct marketing etc.
- Product Study- eZcom (A Financial Accounting and Inventory Management Software)
- Framing new promotional ideas as per the suggestions from leaders
Skills and needed requirements
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Passion for Marketing & the Finance domain and its best practices
- Ambitious/ Energetic/ Self Motivated/ Multi tasking
Internship Duration & Screening
Initially this is a one month Internship Program. Based on the performance in various assessments conducted during the first month, the candidates will be selected for the next level (Level 2) of the Internship, which is again one month. Top performers will also get an opportunity to work in a reputed Chartered Accountant Firm
Benefits and Perks
- Monetary incentive for each prospective lead closure
- Free training on Accounting Software, Financial Analytics and Visualisation
- Free Add-on certificate course on SMM and Next generation Marketing
- Travel Allowances and additional perks for Level 2 interns
- Internship certificate
This Project is being facilitated by eminent academicians and Chartered Accountants with global experience
Internship Support Team
If you are not an Ongoing student, and interested to do this internship program, share your updated resume with the subject line YUVA AATMA NIRBHAR PROJECT, Summer Internship 2022 to the mail id : email@example.com