This National Level Online Hackathon is organised by the Department of Computer Science, St. Joseph’s College (Autonomous), Irinjalakuda in association with ipsr solutions limited.
- Three rounds of coding tasks
- Conducted through an online platform
- Students should join individually from desktop or laptop
- Use any of the programming languages to solve the tasks provided
- Total duration for the 3 tasks will be 3 Hours.
Completion of the task, the Time taken for completion, Coding optimisation etc. will be considered for selecting the toppers. Decision of the invigilators will be final.
Registration link: t.ly/gV84
Who can participate?
- Any college student, pursuing undergraduate(UG) or postgraduate(PG) courses from campuses in India.
- Only individual participation is allowed.
- Contest details will be shared to the registered participants through email
Candidates registering for this CodeFest 2K21 contest will also be invited to attend a ‘Free webinar on Code Optimisation’, being conducted on Friday, 13 August 2021 at 04:00 pm
About St. Joseph’s College
St. Joseph’s College(Autonomous), Irinjalakuda in the Thrissur District of Kerala, founded in 1964, is an autonomous college for women, affiliated to the University of Calicut and managed by St. Joseph Educational Society of the Congregation of Holy Family.
- NAAC re accredited in the third cycle at ‘A level’ in 2013
- Awarded ‘Autonomy’ in March 2016
- UGC granted the status of ‘College with Potential for Excellence’ in April 2016
The Department of Computer Science is offering UG programmes – BCA, B.Voc Software Development and PG Programmes – MSc Computer Science, MSc Data Analytics.
About ipsr solutions limited
Led by a team of academicians and entrepreneurs, IPSR is a public limited IT company with 20+ years of expertise in Software product development, Training services, Placement services & Digital Marketing services.
- IPSR’s IT services division is a pioneer in development of Academic solution products
- Provides software applications that help to manage academic and operational activities like Question Paper generation, Campus Automation, Accreditation processes (NAAC, NBA etc.), OBE (Outcome Based Education) etc.
- IPSR’s training division conducts Corporate Trainings, Job oriented Trainings, Faculty Development Trainings, Add-on Courses etc. in the Education, IT & ITeS domain.
- IPSR is the world’s leading Red Hat Training & Certification partner with 37 National & International awards
- IPSR’s placement division has 1500+ placement tie-up companies and Conducts recruitment on all days
Registration will be closed on 11 August, 2021. For further details and queries, contact
Chippy Maria Antony: 7204732457 / Prameeja Prasidhan: 9946474819
Irene Henry: 6282 935 323 / Shanet Sabu: 94003 31455
Click to view the Brochure