Believe it or not, Machine Learning is already a large part of your daily life. For example, it is nothing else but Machine Learning which tags you in Facebook photos, through facial recognition, without the need for you to tag yourself.
Similarly, if you frequently stops scrolling in order to read or ‘like’ a particular friend’s posts, the News Feed will start to show more of that friend’s activity earlier in the feed. Your news feeds are automatically personalised by Facebook through Machine Learning.
Machine learning does not stop with social media. It plays a large part in the expansion of knowledge in linguistics, management, visualization, statistics, and Big Data.
Machine learning is an application of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed. Machine learning focuses on the development of computer programs that can access data and use it to learn for themselves.
This hands-on workshop will guide you through Machine learning projects using Python, Data Preprocessing, Visualisation, Logistic regression & Classification
Who should attend?
- Engineering / MCA / IT Candidates who are looking to boost their career through Artificial Intelligence(AI) & Machine Learning
- Faculty members of institutions providing courses on AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Analytics etc.
- Professionals working in any of the functional areas relating to AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Analytics etc.
Why Machine Learning?
- According to Forbes, Machine Learning Engineer jobs grew 344% in recent years and have an average salary of $146,085
- Banks and other businesses in the financial industry use machine learning technology for two key purposes: to identify important insights in data, and prevent fraud
- Government agencies such as public safety and utilities have a particular need for machine learning since they have multiple sources of data that can be mined for insights
- Machine learning is a fast-growing trend in the healthcare industry, thanks to the advent of wearable devices and sensors that can use data to assess a patient’s health in real time
- Websites recommending items you might like based on previous purchases are using machine learning to analyze your buying history
Limited Seats !!!
Duration: 6 Hrs
Students: INR 250/-
Faculty members from Colleges: INR 500/-
Working Professionals / Corporate employees: INR 1000/-
(Fee includes lunch, coffee and snacks)
Location: IPSR Solutions Ltd., IT Tower, Illom lane, Palliam Road, Near TDM Hall, Kochi
Note: Registration required in advance. Fee can be paid at any IPSR branch or through account transfer / Google Pay / Paypal
Bank: Syndicate Bank, Kottayam
Account No: 43501250000801
Name: IPSR Solutions Ltd
Paypal id: firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration, contact Mr. Jaimon Kuriakose (Manager – Training & Corporate Services)
List of Seminars and Workshops
|St. Xavier’s College(Autonomous), Tirunelveli