The significance of Data Analytics is growing exponentially. This workshop will help you to understand the concepts of Data Analytics, Data types, Data mining, Data visualisation, Web mining, Social Media Analytics and Ecommerce Analytics and the usage of Excel & Tableau for analysing Data.
Who should attend?
- Engineering / MBA / IT Candidates who are looking to boost their career through Data Analytics
- Faculty members of institutions providing courses on Business, Marketing, Accounting, IT etc
- Professionals working in any of the functional areas like Sales & Marketing, Accounts & Finance, Purchase, Operations, IT, Administration, HR, etc.
Importance of Data Analytics
“Data is the New Oil.” The foundation of the Fourth Industrial Revolution is connectivity and data. From back-office systems to supply chains, from logistics to customer-facing roles, every job is now data-driven and requires more IT support than ever before.
For Career growth : The demand for data analysts is rising and there are organisations who are hiring data analysts in bulk as they deal with a lot of data every day. From Finance to HR to Marketing, everybody needs Data Analysts. Lakhs of job openings are listed in leading job portals like timesjobs, monster, naukri, linkedin etc.
For Business growth : Data is increasing at a rapid speed and the rate of growth of information is very high. Analysing data help the business managers make informed decisions to drive the company forward, improve efficiency, increase profits and achieve organisational goals.
oth Automation and Cloud are most talked about IT trends today. They have become a business standard of IT industry, as it improves the performance, increases the security, ensures flexibility and reduces the cost of operation.
Workshop Coverage & Contents
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Data types – numerical and categorical data
- Exploration of raw data from Social Media
- Data Mining – data preprocessing – data cleaning – data integration with hands-on exercise without coding
- Web mining
- Social media Analytics
- Ecommerce Analytics
- Preparation of bins, calculated fields and parameters using tableau
- Dealing with geographical data, time series analysis, performance analysis and dual axis charts
- Descriptive Statistics & visualizations – hands-on exercise in drawing insights using tableau and excel
- Creating interactive Dashboard using Tableau
Participants are requested to carry their laptop with Microsoft Excel & Tableau Public pre-installed (Windows 10 preferred).
Duration: 5 Hrs
Students: INR 250/-
Faculty members from Colleges: INR 500/-
Working Professionals / Corporate employees: INR 1000/-
(Fee includes lunch, coffee and snacks)
Location: ipsr solutions ltd. – IPSR IT tower, Illom lane, Palliam Road, Near TDM Hall, Kochi
Note: Registration required in advance. Fee can be paid at any IPSR branch or through account transfer / Google Pay / Paypal
Bank: Syndicate Bank, Kottayam
Account No: 43501250000801
Name: IPSR Solutions Ltd
Paypal id: email@example.com
For registration, contact Mr. Jaimon Kuriakose (Manager – Training & Corporate Services)
List of Seminars and Workshops
||23-08-2019 and 24-08-2019