Red Hat Academy creating waves of professionalism with an academic wave length
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win” the words of Mahatma Gandhi is definitely a quote of inspiration to all entrepreneurs or new-bies who comes out with a new ventures.
Linux vendor’s right from the time of inception had to pass through a lot of ridicule and hardships. Now Linux has crossed the chasm of main stream adoption and more than 60% of the surveyed IT companies were reported using open source operating system. Red Hat is rated as the most widely used distribution to span 80% of the Linux cloud serves and currently the world’s largest Linux company.
Red Hat Academy, the most awaited logo of branding among the leading professional colleges has now become open. Red Hat along with IPSR has announced a new initiative of training the scholars of the colleges in latest open source technologies and to make them professionally sound. This proposal by Red Hat and IPSR is a part of corporate responsibility to widen the competencies of the fresher’s in the most sought Red Hat technologies The project include training the students in the latest IT certifications like RHCSA, RHCE and RHCA, which is offered in Technologies like Cloud Computing, Infrastructure Services, IT Security and so on.
An Analytical reflection on advantages of Red Hat Academy:
Benefits to College:
• Branding alongside the World’s Largest Linux Company – Red Hat with Zero Cost.
• Better Placement for Students.
• Seminars / Workshops in campus by Red Hat.
Benefits to Students:
• Students will get an opportunity to do the latest IT Certifications like RHCE in Cloud, which is of highest
..demand in the Job Market since last year.
• Gain International IT Certifications at a much cheaper price than anywhere else.
• Better chances for the students to get placed in MNCs with attractive pay packages.
• Placement support from ipsrjobs.com, Kerala’s best IT/ITES Job Portal for Freshers.
• Students will be transformed into “trained freshers” which will add more value to their B.Tech Degree. And IT
..Companies always prefer trained Freshers.
• Students will get a short term internship.
• Students can club this certification training with an academic project, at a little extra cost.
Recent Reports from Linkedin reveals that cloud computing caps the top position in the most wanted 25 hottest jobs in IT and ITES. It is studied that currently there are about 3600+ Job categories available in Cloud related platform and the most amazing fact is that 95% of the cloud servers run in Red Hat Linux.
However, the most significant attraction of Red Hat Academy is that IPSR Solutions having tie-ups with more than 120 Linux Companies in the process of recruitment is associated with this project. It is worthy to note that MNC’s like Accenture, Allianz, Cornhill, Bristlecone, CTS, Dell, Ernst & Young, IBM, QBurst, Rean Cloud, Red Hat, TATA Elxsi, TCS and other major companies have made their recruitment through IPSR last year.
Leading Professional Colleges of Kerala like Marian College Kuttikkanam, Amaljyothi College of Engineering Kanjirappally, College of Engineering, Cherthala is in the list of Colleges which have recently signed up as Red Hat Academies. Another Ten major professional colleges in Kerala is in the process of signing up as Red Hat Academy.
Positively, here in this process of hitting the professional excellence through Red Hat academy there will be none to ignore you, none to laugh at you, none to fight with you only possibility is that you win.