DO288 – New Video Release
Red Hat OpenShift Development I : Containerizing Applications – New Video Release
Design, Build, and Deploy Containerized Software Applications
on an OpenShift cluster
Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform provides developers an enterprise-ready solution for developing and deploying containerized software applications. Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Containerizing Applications provides hands-on training to boost developer productivity powered by Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform and is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.6. This video classroom release is now available with the Red hat Learning Subscription (RHLS) package as well.
This set of classroom videos is presented by Ricardo da Costa. Ricardo is a Red Hat Senior Instructor who over twenty years of experience with Linux, with a focus now on Platform, Cloud, and DevOps.
There is significant improvement now on the student’s mobile support experience, whether the student is on their iPad, iPhone or Android, viewing in landscape or portrait mode.
- Deploy applications from container images, Dockerfiles, and source code to an OpenShift cluster.
- Manage applications using the OpenShift web console and the OpenShift CLI.
- Inject configuration data and secrets into an application.
- Publish application container images to an external registry.
- Manage application builds and build hooks.
- Create application from templates.
- Manage application deployments.
- Monitor application health using probes.
- Migrate applications to containers and microservices.
This course is intended for software developers interested in adopting containers as a preferred method for deploying applications and software architects interested in adopting containers as a preferred method for deploying applications.