Cloud Creating Opportunities – Top 10 Hot Jobs in Cloud Computing
It wasn’t long ago we started seeing an exponential growth in IT industry and IT enabled services and businesses. Surprisingly, the embryo of these developments in IT was found to have its origin from Cloud and Cloud based technologies. It was observed that companies in huge number irrespective of their size is moving to Cloud, while Cloud providers as well are much keen and rigorous in rendering their services and operations to meet more and more workloads.
Obviously, this counter spectrum of business and technological relations led to the growth of Phenomenal Job opportunities in Cloud platform. A diversification of Cloud job opportunities at various levels have aroused in demand both in India and International edge. Among the wide spectrum of opportunities the top 10 Cloud based jobs and there job descriptions are detailed below
1. Cloud Architect: The development and deployment of the cloud initiatives and to guarantee that the systems are scalable, secure, supportable and reliable and to ensure that the systems meet the requirement of business and actualize the economic objectives.
2. Cloud Software Engineer: Design and development of software module that is integrated with cloud services.
3. Cloud Sales Engineer and Executives: Cater to the development and growth of outsourced cloud business with C-level professionals and enterprise level customers
4. Cloud Engineer: Planning and execution of the task in connection with the implementation and maintenance of enterprise-shared virtualized infrastructure.
5. Cloud Service Developer: Planning and development of customer-facing tools such a management portals and sales interfaces that serve as a gateway through with the end users avail the various cloud services.
6. Cloud System Administrator: Configuration and maintenances of the systems in the cloud platform, troubleshooting and planning of future capacity requirements.
7. Cloud Consultant: Technical studies and assessment of business requirements and formulation of recommendations to IT management to develop appropriate cloud technology options.
8. Cloud System Engineer: Building the virtual systems that support cloud implementation.
9. Cloud Network Engineer: Perform the implementation, operational support, maintenance and optimization of network, hardware, software and communication links of the cloud infrastructure.
10. Cloud Product Manager: Perform product planning for cloud based offerings including creating product concept and strategy documents, creating requirement specification, identifying product positioning and enabling the sales processes