In collaboration with the AWS Premium Support IND Team, ipsr solutions limited is conducting online training for candidates to prepare themselves for immediate openings in Amazon. The AWS Premium Support team is at the forefront of transformational technology, assisting a global list of companies and developers that are using a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. Here, you can work with a talented and motivated team of individuals developing new cloud capabilities, solving problems, and helping customers.
Mode of Training
Instructor-led Online training + complimentary LMS access
To build both the programming skills and tech support skills of candidates and to upskill them for handling the Support job roles of Amazon Web Services. On successful completion of the training, the candidate will be interviewed by the Amazon Premium Support IND Team.
Through Online Test and Online Interview
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and logical Skills
- Basic programming skills. Basic networking skills would be an added advantage.
- Self-learning and a great attitude
Freshers - B.Tech (CS/IT) / MCA / M.Sc (CS/IT) completed their course in the year 2021/2022/2023
Experienced - Any Graduate/Post Graduate with minimum 1 year of experience in the IT industry
Shortlisted candidates will be enrolled in any of the following training tracks (based on their skillset and passion)
Training Track I
DMS Role (CSA / CSE)
- HTTP and APIs
- Authentication and Authorization Mechanism
- Web Server Architecture and Management
- SDK and Programming
- Mobile Development
- Message Broker
Training Track II
Deployment Role (CSA / CSE)
- Enterprise Linux System Administration
- Linux Automation with Ansible
- AWS - EC2, VPC, VPN, EBS, S3, EFS, IAM and Databases
- AWS - SQS, SNS, SES, DNS, CloudFront, CLI and SDK
- Red Hat OpenShift - Containers and Kubernetes
- Docker, CI/CD, GIT
- Curriculum designed by Amazon - AWS IND team
- Training led by professionals with 18+ years of industry experience
- Intensive and in-depth training as per the requirements for the AWS Job Roles
- Additional sessions from the Amazon-AWS IND team
Amazon Job Specifications:
Designation 1: CSA - Cloud Support Associate (0 to 1 year experience)
Designation 2: CSE - Cloud Support Engineer (2+ years experience)
Location: PAN India
About Amazon and AWS
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as "one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world" and is one of the world's most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS) is a subsidiary of Amazon that provides on-demand cloud computing platforms and APIs to individuals, companies, and governments on a metered pay-as-you-go basis. These cloud computing web services provide distributed computing processing capacity and software tools via AWS server farms. One of these services is Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), which allows users to have at their disposal a virtual cluster of computers, available all the time, through the Internet. AWS's virtual computers emulate most of the attributes of a real computer, including hardware central processing units (CPUs) and graphics processing units (GPUs) for processing; local/RAM memory; hard-disk/SSD storage; a choice of operating systems; networking; and pre-loaded application software such as web servers, databases, and customer relationship management (CRM).
IPSR CARE - AWS Train and Hire Scholarship Scheme
To nurture and empower exceptionally driven, outstanding students with limited economic resources through a full tuition scholarship for the prestigious and in-demand AWS INDIA Train and Hire Program. You won’t have to look back with this golden opportunity to gain coveted career skills that will lead you to a job in one of the "Big Five Tech Companies".
As part of our 25th anniversary celebrations, ipsr solutions limited is offering this special Scholarship Scheme for eligible candidates under ‘IPSR CARE’, the CSR project of IPSR Group. Selected candidates will receive a 100% scholarship for the AWS INDIA Train and Hire Program.
Eligibility for 100% scholarship
- B.Tech (CS/IT) / MCA / M.Sc (CS/IT) completed their course in the year 2022/2023
- Good communication skills and technical competencies.
- Ambitious and willing to dedicate themselves to this training program.
- The most eligible candidate (one each from the program and the year) should be recommended by the college authorities (Principal/ Dean/HOD/TPO).
- The recommendation should directly come from the college authorities. Applications directly received from the candidates will not be considered.
- Final selection for the scholarship scheme will be based on an interview with these eligible students and their parents.
Note: The last date for receiving applications from the college authorities for this IPSR CARE - Scholarship Scheme is July 3, 2022. If any college authorities want to receive the application form link, they can send an email to email@example.com from their official mail ID. General Terms and Conditions will apply as per IPSR’s Corporate Policy.
The next batch of training starts soon.