IPSR, leaders in providing learning services have so far conducted several workshops in different institutions and at all the branches of IPSR. The experts of IPSR give eye opening sessions to the students who aim for building up a career in IT industry. It has helped many students to get the awareness of the various courses and to clarify their doubts regarding each course.
The various topics covered under sessions are;
1. Android Workshop
- What is Android?
- Role of Java in android development
- APK verses Jar
- Dalvik Virtual Machine
- Android Versions and Phones running Android OS
- Setting Android Environment on your PC
- Android Project Structure
- Resources & R.java
- How important manifest file is?
- A simple application demo
2. Workshop on Basic Networking
- History of computer networking
- Need for computer networking
- LAN Basics
- Building a LAN
- WAN Basics
- Building a WAN
- Internet Basics
- Connecting with Internet and Internet sharing
- How to secure your computer
3. Orientation Session on Linux
- Origin of Linux
- About Linux
- Advantages of Open Source System compared to Open Source in Present Day Life
- Placement opportunities in Linux
- How to get into Linux
4. Placement Orientation Session
- New Trends in Job Scenario
- Placement Scenario-Changing World
- Academia VS Industry
- How to prepare for a Campus Placement Drive?
- Jobs VS Career
- How to choose your Career?
- Career Tips
- Finding your Flair within
Profile of Trainers
5. Orientation to the field of IT
- Latest trends in Information Technology
- Opportunities in IT
- Positioning oneself in the job scenario
- Mind Mapping and Goal setting
- Motivation and attitude enhancement
All the topics mentioned above are covered by well experienced trainers of IPSR. They are veterans in providing training to the students with vast experience attained from their expertise and exposure to the various sectors of IT and even beyond it.